This page features inspirational documents that you can download for free, motivational quotes, book and movie recommendations and other tips related to personal growth and development, documents used in event planning and management, consulting and Reiki. This is updated regularly, so come back again to see what is new.
Self-Coaching Exercises and Documents
- Contemplation on Life – Inspirational quotes about life with questions for you to think about. (Download)
- Balance – How balanced is your life? Find out using this exercise called The Wheel of Life. (Download)
- Values – What are your values? What is important to you? Find out from this exercise on values. (Download)
- Goals – What are you goals? Do you have them in writing? If not, use this sheet – Goalsheet. (Download)
- Tolerations – Clear Your Mind – What do you tolerate? Find out from this exercise. (Download)
- Assertiveness – How assertive are you? Get a few tips on how to be more assertive in this document. (Download)
Interested in discussing your results with me or working with me?
Download as many free cards as you want.
(To download, click on the image you like, then right click on your mouse and choose “Save image as…”. Select a place on your computer where you want to download the image and click “Save”.)
Download a calendar for 2014 and print it out or use it on your computer as a background image.
(To download, click on the image you like, then right click on your mouse and choose “Save image as…”. Select a place on your computer where you want to download the calendar and click “Save”.)
“If you have a dream go for it, don’t let your job become more important because the job may not last long…”
“It’s better to try and fail than not even try.”
“I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change.” Jim Rohn
“Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” Lillian Dickson
“Most of the population settle for the second best because they haven’t got the courage to do anything about changing their situation.” Lindsey Agness
“Often people are happy in the ‘grey zone’ but that’s because they don’t know any other way of living.” Lindsey Agness
“Self discipline is an act of investment, it requires us to invest today’s actions for tomorrows results.” Bev James
“Small minds are the first to criticize big ideas. ” Bev James
“Learning how to make it happen is not making it happen.” Robert G. Allen
“Individually we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”
“When you talk, you repeat what you already know; when you listen, you often learn something.” Jared Sparks
“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
“Every test in our lives makes us bitter or better, every problem comes to make us or break us but the choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.”
“Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.” Zig Ziglar, Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World
“Action eradicates fear. No matter what you fear, positive, self-affirming action can diminish or completely cancel that which you are fearful of.” Mark Victor Hansen
Do you have a quote that you would like to add here?
To be added soon.
- How to Create a New Business Name – Do you need to create a name for your business and unsure how to do it? Follow the steps that I recommend in this document. (Download)
Interested in working with me?