The RSB Event was business and value centred, focused on empowering CSR & Sustainability professionals and their companies with step-by-step insight on all aspects of successful CSR implementation; from Strategy to Employee Engagement, to Metrics and Reporting, to Future and Value Creation.
Job Titles included
- Chief Sustainability Officer.
- SVP, VP, Director, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- SVP, VP, Director, Head of Corporate Communications.
- SVP, VP, Director, Head of Governmental & Public Affairs Policy.
Example of Participating Companies
Sanofi, ING, Telefónica, Panasonic, Unilever, Segway, GRI – Global Reporting Initiative, CSR Europe, SCA, TriplePundit, UPM-Kymmene Corporation, BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH, Molson Coors Brewing Company, UK & Ireland, ArcelorMittal, Aarhus University, Forética, Gullón, Caixa Bank, BSD Consulting, Evaluatel, Ecodigma, Eco-Union, The Boston Consulting Group, KPMG Global Resource Center
What Did Participants Learn?
- How to gain a competitive advantage through integrating CSR and sustainability into company’s operations and strategy.
- How to build a corporate culture that reinforces sustainability and responsibility.
- How to capitalise on new market opportunities through new business models with corporate responsibility and sustainability at the core.
- How to create and measure sustainable value whilst ensuring economic success and ROI.
- How to embed sustainability into product, process and service development to address consumer demand with regard to a sustainable future.
- How to provide training and tools to engage and motivate employees in the sustainability journey.
- How to manage internal and external aspects of CSR and sustainability communication in a global company.
- And much more!
Examples of Photos
I was a co-founder of Impact Five Group, the company organizing this conference. Thus I was responsible for the whole conference from the idea generation to the actual event. I researched the topic, designed the conference program, contacted and secured 22 international high-level speakers and was responsible for finance control and budgeting, website design, logistics and marketing. At the conference I overlooked the smooth running of the conference.