OFFERING YOU SUPPORT ON YOUR PATH TO FINDING YOURSELF
Professional Coaching & Mentoring / Events Planning & Organizing
Why Choose Me
- Have experience of over 20 years with working with people and with event planning & management and of over 15 years with marketing and market research.
- Organized more than 300 events of various sizes, impacted more than 5000 people.
- International working experience from various industries & companies of various sizes.
- Strong educational background, participated in hundreds of training, seminars and workshops over 20 years.
- Speaking several languages – Czech – native proficiency, Slovak – bilingual proficiency, English – full professional proficiency, Spanish – working proficiency, German – limited working proficiency and Russian – limited working proficiency, Catalan – passive understanding.
- I am intuitive, flexible, open-minded, creative and have integrity.
What Clients Say
“Martina is a wonderfully motivating coach! Her integrity is commendable as is her professionalism. In my experience with her I have often found that Martina is that little voice in my head that inspires and encourages me to take the necessary actions towards my dreams and goals. I highly recommend her for anyone that is ready to make their visions a reality.”
“The coaching relationship was extraordinarily positive for me. What amazed me the most was the realisation that all my goals were perfectly manageable. Martina helped me articulate these goals and break them down into their component parts. In doing so, I could identify the resources I had and the resources I needed to reach my goals. Martina’s thoughtful input and gentle persistence helped me realise that my goals were not as impossible and unattainable as I had thought. Working with her gave me the courage to make change and has equipped me with the tools I need to build the kind of future I want.”
“Thanks to Martina’s guidance and support I have learned that we all have within us everything we need to be happy. It’s not always easy, but it’s all about learning to flow and be at peace with oneself.”
“I have worked with Martina in set-up ideas/marketing on a number of projects that she successfully organised and managed in the personal development and charity space. Her enthusiasm and energy encourages all those who come in contact with her to work towards positive action in personal and team endeavors. Martina is dynamic and open. She is very positive, has a can-do attitude and a firm belief in personal improvement.”
“Highly skilled professional, Martina is a very responsible worker who devotes herself in every project she joins or begins. Personally, a very kind person with whom is a pleasure to share projects.”
“Martina has an “anything is possible attitude”, practices her philosophy herself and I have witnessed her start and complete a number of challenging projects, normally without any experience in the area and some while holding down a day-job at the same time. I jokingly used to call her “superwoman” and thoroughly recommend her to help clients find out what they want in life and empower them to do something about it.”
“A stimulating mix of attendees with a great breadth of experiences.”
“I enjoy the variety and relevance of the events Martina organizes.”
“Thanks for organizing such encouraging events to open our ‘sleepy souls’. All of them that I attended were absolutely inspiring!”
More testimonials here.